We have a lot to talk about today, so let’s jump into it. We read some articles recently about the travel industry and how people are getting back out there and traveling. Many of our clients have been doing some big trips.
If you want to travel and get deals, we’ll share some insight on that topic. You’ll need to think about advanced planning and figure out how you’ll pay for the trip. We’ll also discuss banks and what to do with your cash.
On today’s show, here’s some of what you’ll learn:
- How to plan travel and get deals. (7:00)
- Why you should be checking your bank on the heels of the Silicon Valley Bank failure. (12:06)
- The reality of home values. (19:10)
- Should you push back your retirement date if you haven't figure out much of your planning questions? (25:14)
- A horror story about why you need to do tax planning before doing a Roth conversion (28:48)
Want to contact us?
Website - https://smartmoneyquestions.com/
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to work with us? Find out how we can help: https://smartmoneyquestions.com/work-with-matt/
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.